Sport Volunteer Programme
The Sport Volunteer Programme at Central College Nottingham is designed specifically for students on full time courses to deliver Sports Programmes and support work currently being undertaken in sport within the local communities of Nottingham.
The students will develop their knowledge and abilities in the areas below:
- Sport Coaching & Leadership
- Sport Development Opportunities
- Sport Media Opportunities
- Event Management/Organising
- Officiating in Sport
The programme provides opportunities for students to apply the knowledge and understanding they are developing from their curriculum course into a practical element of sport.
You can work around your other commitments and availability, match you’re volunteering with your personal interests, and have a chance to play a key role in a high profile community sports project within the city.
- Increase your employability skills
- Develop your coaching/leading & interpersonal skills
- Enhance your CV
- Build confidence and self esteem
- Meet new people including volunteers/coaches & key people in the sport industry
- Have a chance to give back to local communities
- Gain practical experience in the sport industry
- Opportunities for both training and extra sport qualifications
- Receive mentoring and support through your volunteering
All students are welcome to get involved with the SVP, therefore if you are interested please get in contact on the details below.
Sport Volunteer Co-ordinator
0115 914 6431