All players and supporters need to carefully read and adhere to the following rules when using the rubber crumb artificial turf pitch. Failure to do so may result in players or teams being excluded from facility.
- Wear CLEAN and RUBBER STUDDED footwear or trainers
- Wear SHIN PADS at ALL TIMES when PLAYING
- Use boot brushes where provided
- Deposit litter in bins provided
- Use only plastic containers for drinks
- LIFT or WHEEL goals and sports equipment across pitch where needed
- Refrain from FOUL and ABUSIVE LANGUAGE
- Wear DIRTY footwear or boots with METAL or METAL TIPPED BLADES or STUDS
- Enter the pitch perimeter unless you are involved in playing in or organising the tournament. (eg NO SPECTATORS allowed on the pitch area)
- SMOKE or CHEW GUM on the pitch
- Bring GLASS BOTTLES onto the pitch
- Bring BICYCLES onto the pitch
- Bring DOGS onto the pitch
- Place SHARP or HEAVY objects on the surface
Your adherence to these rules is greatly appreciated as it will help us to maintain the pitch and surface more easily and provide a great quality facility and experience to yourselves and other users.