If you’re looking to build on your existing skills, working in a garage or dealership in retail or customer service, this programme will give you the advanced customer service and technical knowledge you need.
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Organise the promotion of services/products to customers in the automotive industry
- Improve customer service delivery within the automotive industry
- Use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Plan, organise and control customer service operations in the automotive industry
- Monitor and resolve customer service problems in the automotive industry
- Promote continuous improvement in customer service within the automotive industry
- Health and safety
You will also study English and maths.*
English and maths – skills for your future
Employers and universities really value skills in English and maths. So, building on your existing knowledge of these subjects will help you prepare for your future career or further study. *If you are aged 16-18 and have not yet achieved GCSE English Language and Maths at grade C or above/grade 4 or above don’t worry - we’ll support you with the right lessons to increase your confidence in these essential employability skills.
Our courses are designed to help you achieve your ambitions, whether you plan to go on to a higher level of study or start a career. Employability and study skills will be included to help you develop the broad skills required by industry. They will vary from course to course and are designed to meet local and national employer needs.
Mere Way, Ruddington Fields Business Park, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6JZ
Advanced Apprenticeship in Automotive Customer Service
Adults who are aged 19+ with appropriate industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
All applicants will be required to undertake an assessment in English and maths prior to enrolling.
|Teaching & assessment||
For each module you will need to complete coursework, written assignments, practical assessments, online tests and work-based observations.
A Higher Apprenticeship or specialist training to further improve your knowledge and skills.
Find out how easy it is to apply for a course at Central, and learn more about the application process.
All of our full-time courses include a programme of study, helping you achieve your ambitions.
I'm loving my apprenticeship...