This course is suitable for anyone wishing to learn:
- How anxiety affects the mind and body
- How lifestyle affects anxiety
- How to change anxious thinking cycles
- How to relax more effectively
- How to deal with panic attacks as well as generalised anxiety
Completing this short course will give you a sound basis for further learning in your chosen subject.
No qualification awarded.
There are no formal entry requirements.
|Teaching & assessment||
Tutors will give regular verbal and written feedback. You will be encouraged to set your own personal targets as part of this course. This is a non-accredited course and therefore there is no examination.
There may be opportunities to progress onto other relevant courses. The course tutor can discuss appropriate opportunities if you wish to further learning in this subject area.