Our expert beauty lecturers will help you learn about:
- Application using different tools and products which are beneficial for various skin types
- Shading and highlighting to enhance good features and disguise problem areas
- Basic use of colours to benefit different hair and complexions
- Tips for natural day make-up and also more heavy evening make-up
- Application of individual lash extensions to enhance a finished look
Bring your own make-up to discuss and gain tips for use, practice on each other and get creative!
|Location||Date(s)||Course code||Fees / reductions|
St George's Centre
91 Victoria Road, Netherfield, Nottingham NG4 2NN
21 September 2017 - 09 November 201710:30-12:30
Fees / reductions:Full fee: £36
Fees may be waived if you are in receipt of certain benefits.
By attending the course you will have increased your knowledge, skills and understanding to help you move on and take up further opportunities open to you.
Your tutor will discuss progression opportunities with you at the final session as part of the course evaluation. These may include other community courses, employability skills courses, volunteering opportunities and progression onto other Nottingham College courses.
Find out how easy it is to apply for a course at Central, and learn more about the application process.
All of our full-time courses include a programme of study, helping you achieve your ambitions.
The College has helped me to achieve by making me aware of the career opportunities within beauty...