This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are keen to develop your abilities.
The course is particularly suited to:
- Practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management
- Managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures
You’ll learn a full spectrum of management skills, including how to motivate people and lead meetings.
The units in this award will cover in depth, a wide range of skills that you will need at managerial level, including units that focus on:
- Core management skills, such as understanding how to organise and delegate
- Ability to perform management tasks including managing projects and leading meetings
- Team leadership, for example, how to motivate people
- Change and innovation to help you manage change and create a culture of innovation
- A full range of communications skills
- Managing people and relationships
It is advised that you work with your employer or trainer to map units to your needs and skills gaps.
|Location||Date(s)||Course code||Fees / reductions|
Pelham Avenue, Nottingham NG5 1AL
22 September 2017 - 20 November 2017-
Fees / reductions:Full fee: £490
No fee reductions available. All students pay the same fee.
Level 3 ILM Award in Leadership and Management
|Teaching & assessment||
Work based assignments and reflective reviews based on the course content and application in the work place.