Increase and extend your knowledge of writing skills, whether these be for course assignments, blogs, social media or books!
Topics covered are:
- Punctuation - when and how to use (apostrophes, exclamation marks, speech marks, dashes, colon, semi colon)
- Grammar tips - from dangling sentences to split infinitives to double negatives
- Spellings - common misspellings and how to avoid
- Usage - affect or effect? Imply or infer?
- Using repetitive words - expand your vocabulary
|Location||Date(s)||Course code||Fees / reductions|
Central College Nottingham, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6AB
21 November 2016 - 23 January 201713:00-15:00
Fees / reductions:Full fee: £64
This course is funding by PCDL so if you are in receipt of certain means-tested benefits and are currently looking for work you may not have to pay any fees. Please visit our Course Fees page more information.
No qualification awarded
A good grasp of the English language is required.
|Teaching & assessment||
Assessment is informative and on-going.
Follow courses, literacy or creative writing.