Increase and extend your knowledge of writing skills, whether these be for course assignments, blogs, social media or books!
Topics covered are:
- Punctuation - when and how to use (apostrophes, exclamation marks, speech marks, dashes, colon, semi colon)
- Grammar tips - from dangling sentences to split infinitives to double negatives
- Spellings - common misspellings and how to avoid
- Usage - affect or effect? Imply or infer?
- Using repetitive words - expand your vocabulary
No qualification awarded
A good grasp of the English language is required.
|Teaching & assessment||
Assessment is informative and on-going.
Follow courses, literacy or creative writing.