- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the context of human resources
- Using information in human resources
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Employment law and contemporary development in human resource development
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) course certificate.
This qualification is suitable for you if you're currently working in the field of HR management and wish to extend your knowledge and skills in order to develop your career. You may be looking to work towards a professional level of membership to gain credibility and recognition. The ideal candidate will typically have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies and have have a need to become more business savvy in developing organisational insight into the wider business context and environment.
|Teaching & assessment||
Written assignment, you will also need to keep a learning log and personal development plan.