This course consolidates existing knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Enter, Edit and organise data
- Use Page Setup – fit data to one page, use of margins and headers/footers
- Formulas to include: SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, COUNTA, IF, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, SUMIF, ROUND, TODAY, VLOOKUP
- Absolute and Relative formulas with the use of the $ sign
- Creating charts (Column, Pie and Line)
Level 1 Certificate
You must be comfortable using a computer and have some experience of Microsoft Office.
|Teaching & assessment||
You will complete tasks throughout the course and build a portfolio, there is no formal exam.
Progression routes can be discussed with the tutor at the end of the course.
The use of a personal memory stick would be helpful.