The purpose of this course is to provide an update on the legislation and an opportunity to examine how changes might affect you and your members so that you are in a better position to:
- Build an overview of the legislation
- Consider the implications for existing practices and procedures
- Plan how to use the information gained
- Overview of regulations and reform
- Key features of the legislation
- Review of current workplace procedures
- Casework and the legislation
- Legislation – implications for action
To view dates of upcoming courses, please click here.
NOCN Level 1 Award
This course is for any union representatives who have completed their initial training with their own union or the TUC.
This course will keep you up to date on current legislation and practice and could lead to the Employment Law Diploma.
All materials are provided.