This course aims to help workplace union reps to identify and challenge unfair and discriminatory practices. We will look at how discrimination occurs and most importantly what we can do as union members to win improvements.
- What do we mean by discrimination and inequality?
- The law on discrimination.
- The EU and equality legislation.
- Organising to combat inequality.
- Representing and supporting members who face discrimination.
To view dates of upcoming courses, please click here.
NOCN Level 1 Award
This course is for any union representatives who have completed their initial training with their own union or the TUC
This course allows progression on to the TUC diploma programme. It will also help those who want to take up more responsibility within the union movement.