This course is for those that are comfortable using a keyboard and mouse and wish to learn the basics of Word 2010.
- Enter data, numbers and symbols
- Change margins
- Edit/format text including the use of styles
- Find and replace data
- Adjust paragraph alignment and line spacing
- Create and manipulate data in Tables and Templates
- Print documents
- Save/open files into specified drives and folders
Aim Award Entry 3
Some previous use of computers is advisable.
|Teaching & assessment||
Completed tasks throughout the course and portfolio building. There shall be no formal exam.
Microsoft Units, where you would concentrate on one of the Microsoft Office units (Word, Excel or Access).
In order to achieve the qualification, you must also enrol on the Spreadsheet Software Skills course.
A memory stick/flash drive would be advantageous but not essential.
Do you need any help or support while at College or need to know how to get here?
Find out how easy it is to apply for a full-time course at Central and learn more about the application…
Need help with tuition fees, travel or equipment costs? We may be able to help you!