|COURSE||START AND FINISH DATE||COURSE FEE|
|COURSE :International Foundation Programmes - 4 terms Accounting; Architecture; Business; Economics and Management;Engineering; Science||START AND FINISH DATE:9 May 2016 to 29 June 2017||COURSE FEE:£ 10,782|
|COURSE :International Foundation Programmes - 3 terms Accounting; Architecture; Business; Economics and Management;Engineering; Science||START AND FINISH DATE:6 September 2016 to 29 June 2017||COURSE FEE:£ 8,910|
|COURSE :International Foundation Programmes - 2½ terms Business||START AND FINISH DATE:5 January 2017 to 29 June 2017||COURSE FEE:£ 8,910|
|COURSE :University Level Courses Higher National Diploma (HND) or Foundation Degree; all subjects||START AND FINISH DATE:8 September 2016 to 8 July 2018||COURSE FEE:£9,500 per year* (2-year course)|
|COURSE :Vocational Courses - Level 3 e.g. BTEC Extended Diploma; all subjects||START AND FINISH DATE:8 September 2016 to 8 July 2018||COURSE FEE:£1,500 per year* (2-year course)|
- A 60% deposit is required to secure a place on the course. The remaining fees are payable in full, on or before enrolment, Students whose fees will be paid by a sponsor organisation (e.g. government/embassy), must produce formal written evidence of this before they can be accepted for enrolment. Please see our ‘Terms and Conditions of Acceptance’ which will be sent with your Offer Letter for full details of payments and our refund policy.
- *Tuition fees for these courses are at the same rate as UK students. The difference in fees is for additional support from the International Office for applying as an international student, i.e. application processing, pre-arrival support, free airport pick-up, assistance with accommodation, advice and support from the International Office throughout the course and access to the international students’ social programme. English language classes are also included for international students. EU students who apply as “home students” and pay UK fees will not be eligible for these services.
- All information is correct at the time of writing. The College reserves the right to alter information without notice at any time.
Additional costs for international (EU) students
- IELTS examination fees of approximately £155 per examination (if applicable). We arrange 2 optional IELTS examinations per year in the College.
- Cost of course books (approximately £20 - £30 per book; usually 1 book per class), and any additional specialist learning materials required, e.g. sketch books and art materials for those students taking an art-related subject.
- Social activities - the International Office aims to organise up to 4 free trips per year, plus a Summer Ball and Awards Evening for International Foundation students. Trips and activities are usually advertised in a Social Programme leaflet provided during Induction.
- General living expenses - in addition to your accommodation fees you will need money to cover the cost of things such as food, travel and other day-to-day expenses such as mobile phone bills. If your accommodation fees do not include heating and electricity then you will also need extra money to cover the cost of these things (NB: these are included in the fees for Homestay and student halls of residence accommodation, but are not usually included for private rented accommodation). As a guide, you should allow around £1000 per month in addition to your course fees to cover living expenses.
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION||BOARD BASIS||FEES|
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION :Homestay: Compulsory for students under the age of 18. Includes: heating and electricity costs; reasonable internet use.||BOARD BASIS:Bed and breakfast||FEES :£85 per week|
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION :||BOARD BASIS:Bed, breakfast and evening meal with lunch at weekends||FEES :£135 per week|
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION :||BOARD BASIS:||FEES :£250 deposit|
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION :Student Accommodation -various options (please see the ‘Accommodation Guide for Students Over 18’) Students aged 18 and over only. En-suite rooms with shared kitchen. Includes heating, electricity and internet. Bedding packs and kitchen utensils are usually available at an extra charge.||BOARD BASIS:Self-catering (room only)||FEES :£90 - £140 per week *£250 deposit|
* Deposit and fees payable directly to the accommodation provider - details will be provided in the Accommodation Offer Letter. Usually based on a 44-week contract, but rooms are often available for those coming for shorter periods - please contact us to discuss your requirements. Please see our Accommodation Guides for more information on the choices available and how to book.
Need more help? Get in touch.
International Office - Beeston Centre
+44 (0)115 884 2218 or +44 (0)115 884 2804