This competition is run by Nottingham College (formerly Central College Nottingham). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Competition will run from Tuesday 18th July 2017 and will run until 11.59pm GMT on 1st August 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry without prior notice or warning and amend the competition end date and rules at any time.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to attendees of a “Get ready for college” event.
- Only one entry per person.
- Use of false name or details will result in disqualification.
- To submit an entry you complete the feedback survey as indicated.
Entries will be rejected if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content.
- Disparage the promoter or any other person/party affiliated with the promotion.
- If they are completed incorrectly.
- Competition is not open to employees.
- The prize consists of; 1 x £25 Amazon voucher.
- Two winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email or phone by 5th August 2017. To redeem your prize you must reply to this message within 12 hours or the prize will be reallocated.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, or delayed, or are not received for any reason.
- The competition prize is non-transferable. We will not offer a cash alternative.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner up.
- The judges’ decision will be final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition rules, the judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Privacy Statement: Your personal information will only be used by Central College Nottingham and not disclosed to any third parties. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to receive occasional information from us by email regarding upcoming events and future competitions, which you can opt out of at any time by unsubscribing.