This competition is run by Central College Nottingham and is in no way affiliated with Facebook. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
The competition will run between Thursday 2nd March - Wednesday 8th March 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
We reserve the right to remove any entry without prior notice or warning and amend the competition end date and rules at any time.
- This competition is open to permanent UK Residents. You must be aged 14 and over.
- If entrants are under the age of 18, they must obtain parental permission before submitting their entry.
- Competition only open to people who live in the:
- NG1 - NG25 postcode range.
- DE55, DE5, DE75, DE7, DE72, DE74 postcode range.
- LE12, LE14 postcode range.
- Only one entry per person.
- Use of false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Proof of identity and age may be required to verify entrants’ details.
Entries must be made directly by the competition entrant and not on behalf of someone else.
Entries will be rejected if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content.
- Disparage the promoter or any other person/party affiliated with the promotion.
- Are completed incorrectly.
- Entries must be written in English. Competition is not open to employees of Central College Nottingham.
The main prize consists of: 1 x pair of tickets for Olly Murs at the Nottingham Motorpoint Arena on Tuesday 14th March 2017.
The winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email on Friday 9th March 2017.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, or delayed, or are not received for any reason.
- The competition prize is non-transferable. We will not offer a cash alternative.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We will send the competition winner an email informing that they have won as well as an SMS to the phone number given in your entry. If winner does not respond within 12 hours of being contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner up.
- The judges’ decision will be final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition rules, the judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Privacy Statement: Your personal information will only be used by Central College Nottingham and not disclosed to any third parties. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to receive occasional information from us by email regarding upcoming events and future competitions, which you can opt out of at any time by unsubscribing.